Overview of videos
- Windows 10 Pro – Manage Windows update configuration 26 May 2017
If you own Windows 10 Pro, it is possible to customize the behavior of Windows Update. For example, to prevent updates from being downloaded and installed automatically.
This video shows where the settings are found.
- pfsense and hyper-v – carp issue and the solution 25 May 2017
In order to use the fail-over technique, CARP, within PFSense, turning on a setting in hyper-v is needed. This prevents both devices from becoming master. This video shows which setting it is.
- linksys E1000 – Webinterface overview 22 May 2017
This short video shows the Linksys E1000 web interface.
- Play old dos games at archive.org 7 May 2017
At https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games you will find many old dos games like Prince of Persia, Pac-Man and Wolfenstein 3D. You can play them directly from your browser :-)
- Teststream – Test new capturecard – AVerMedia Live Gamer HD LITE 26 April 2017
- Live teststream – Raspberry Pi and FullPageOS 24 April 2017
Test Raspberry Pi & FullPageOS. Will it work?
No, it does not work. The newest version of FullPageOs does not work on a Raspberry Pi 1 (B). In a next video, lets try an older version of FullPageOs.
- Raspberry PI + Risc Os – Can this be used as an information (website in kiosk modes) 17 April 2017
This video is show a test with Risc Os, running on a Raspberry Pi, if it is possible to be used for displaying a website in kiosk modes (information screen).
- Windows Mobile 6.5 – Navigation (free) 9 April 2017
Can you use a old Windows Phone 6.5 today? In this video we are going to use this phone as a navigation system with current maps.
- Windows – GodMode – The solution to the question: Where is this setting hidden? 2 April 2017
Always looking for the right location where that single setting is hiding ? You can avoid this with this trick.
- MS Word – quick parts 15 March 2017
This video shows the quick parts function and how these can be added.
Some examples of quick components are:
* Last printed on
* Location of file
* Made by
- Disable 2nd graphics card 1 March 2017
In some events, it is necessary your to disable your 2nd video card, such as an onboard Intel GPU. E.g. when a program is not handle well two cards, you needed the additional memory, or you want to save just some energy.
- Pinnacle Studio – Green bar below the video and the solution 28 February 2017
Many of the videos on this website suffer from a green bar at the bottom of the video.
This video shows you why and what is the solution for this.
- Install Xpenology on a hyper-v virtual machine 14 February 2017
This video shows the steps needed to install on xpenology a hyper-v virtual machine.
- xpenlology – install test run facility for creation final video 5 February 2017
This video is a precursor to a planned video explaining how xpenology (similar to software synology) can be installed on a Hyper-V machine. In this video you can see what problems have arisen / resolved before xpenology was launched successfully.
- Windows 10 Virtual Desktops 30 January 2017