Overview of videos
- Video: Steam Deck – 3D Pinball Space Cadet 21 August 2022
Remember that old Pinball game, which came standard with Windows XP? He's back, on the Steam Deck!!! How, we're going to explain that here.
https://youtu.be/VUsiAipyRScSteam Deck – 3D Pinball Space Cadet
- Unify Security Gateway – Mac Address Cloning 6 February 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rInGg2T0utkHow can you clone a mac address on the USG?
- Self-build nas (Rsspberry PI) | Part 1, hardware 13 July 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gl4WG29QuAHello Synology. welcome Raspberry Pi
- PR broken in COD – Zombies (over 10 waves) 9 July 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTSCDSV_pkAThis video shows the last number of waves of the game. While playing the recording started, because I had never gotten this far (no voice-over).
- Sream Racer – is it a fun game to play on twitch with the chat 23 May 2021
- Marbles on stream – automate (host) 5 April 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV8pzT3AAkkIs it possible to run Marbles on Stream, as host, automatically? Let's test it out.
- Unify Router/Firewall Unboxing 31 January 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvidCjIH2VAUniFi unboxing® Security Gateway (Router/Firewall)
- Unboxing Unifi Flex Mini 23 January 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3MctMxK9FMA short unboxing video of the Ubiquiti Unifi Flex Mini Gigabit Managed Switch.
- PC unstable during live streaming – the cause 6 January 2021
During some live streams, the PC became very unstable and sometimes stalled. But what caused this?
- Why subscribe or follow a (small) channel? 22 December 2020
https://youtu.be/jT3ISbQIoQUIn this video a brief explanation of why subscribeing (Youtube) or following (Twitch) of a channel is important.
- PCMark – Ryzen 4800H + gtx 1660 ti HP Pavilion – No Comment 1 December 2020
https://youtu.be/sPl3v7N50aIPCMark, running on a laptop with: AMD Ryzen 4800H + NVIDIA GTX 1660 ti laptop
- 3Dmark – GTX 1660 TI + Ryzen 4800H (HP Pavilion laptop) – Full Run, No Comment 1 December 2020
https://youtu.be/zSaQnlp3oB4All update (29-11-2020) installed through Windows Updates. No drivers updated through other channels (such as NVIDIA website). Default settings.
- Minecraft server – Raspberry Pi 4 Performance test – fly 21 November 2020
https://youtu.be/kqAidr2aiDgA viewer has asked to fly through a world…. So requested, so done.
- APACHE2 VS NGINX – Part 2 14 November 2020
- Left4Dead2 – THE LAST 7 November 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiMlHLQ0XEAm so bad at shooters….