- View client / server data traffic 21 December 2018 Developing a client-server application, but does something seem to go wrong with sending / receiving data? WireShark or tshark may help you.
With these applications you can view the traffic between your client and server. This way you can see what kind of data your client sends / receives or your server receives / sends.
This way ...
- Mytop-top variant for MySQL-based databases 11 November 2018 With Mytop You can view command-line, per second, the status of your MySQL server.
For example, you can View the following:
Number of open processes
Queries (and their status)
Useful for example, investigating a performance problem.
- A pokemon in Linux 21 August 2016 Yes, it’s true. There is a pokemon inside linux.
How can you find this pokemon:
Download woodo from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudowoodo/ (for example, run wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sudowoodo/Sudo%20Woodo/Sudo%20Woodo%20v0.1.1/sudowoodov0.1.1.tar.gz?r=https%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fsudowoodo%2F&ts=1471782203&use_mirror=master in a terminal)
Unpack the file (for example mkdir sudowoodo && tar xzvf download -C sudowoodo)
Make sure that the program gcc is installed (sudo apt-get install gcc)
Run the following command inside a terminal: cd sudowoodo ...
- Reuse a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone – Voip 5 July 2016 You might even have an old Windows Mobile 6.5 phone. What do you do with it, discard or store anyway?
As long as the battery is still reasonable, the device is still usable. In this series, a variety of possibilities will be discussed.
VOIP (Voice over IP / Internet Protocol)
The phone is to use as a VOIP ...
- wordpress (4.5) + ubuntu 16 (apache 2.4/php7/mysql), will it work? 22 May 2016 https://youtu.be/M-1RTSQVJ18
- Windows 8/10 – Boot options menu 3 April 2016 Do you want to boot from a USB stick or CD-ROM trough Windows 8/10 ? Or is Windows is not booting/working properly?
From the boot options menu, you get several options to repair your Windows installation or to boot from a bootable device.
- PortableApps – Use a port of your software on every computer/laptop without installation 27 March 2016 Do you have a central storage location, such as a NAS, home server or Dropbox, and you do not want to install your software on every time on all your computers or have your favorites available on all the computers? PortableApps offers a solution.
Although the software is primarily developed to run run from a USB ...